*Remote or in the DC area
Speech First is a nonprofit membership organization that protects students’ free speech rights on college campuses across America through advocacy, litigation and education. We are seeking part-time and full-time interns for the spring semester to assist with research and outreach as we fight back against speech-censors and woke activists on campus who don’t adhere to the First Amendment.
The right candidate will have online research and investigative skills, show demonstrated ability in organizing and analyzing data, and possess a strong commitment to free speech.
- Work with Speech First’s Research Fellow to conduct open source research and compile data on the following topics: bias response teams, freshman orientation requirements, mandated diversity training, foreign influence on college campuses, title IX, and other related topics
- Assist in the creation of reports/white papers
- Contribute content to the Speech First blog
- Assist the Executive Director in finding speakers and topics for the Well Said podcast.
- Help identify college students to feature in our Student Spotlight articles
- Attend and represent Speech First at coalition meetings, events, and conferences
- Online research skills; policy analysis a plus
- Excellent writing skills
- Previous involvement in a student group
- Knowledge of WordPress a plus
Interested candidates should email Cherise Trump at email@example.com.