Students, parents, alumni, and concerned citizens from across the country have had enough, and now they’re coming together to take a stand for free speech and free expression on campus.
Join Speech First – with your help, we can defend students’ free speech rights in court.
Benefits of Membership
• Be part of a nationwide organization of students, alumni, and others who are fighting to preserve the freedom of speech on college campuses.
• Receive invitations to exclusive member-only events, including invitation-only regional happy hours with free speech advocates and prominent litigators.
• Be the first to hear Speech First’s case updates as we challenge illegal and overbroad restrictions of speech on campus.
In addition to general membership benefits, students receive:
• Access to travel scholarships to attend events supporting the rights of students, including those at meetings of the Federalist Society National Lawyers’ Conference, LibertyCon, FEECon, and the State Policy Network annual meeting. To apply for a travel scholarship click here.
• Quarterly teleconference calls to learn from Speech First’s attorneys about what it’s like to become a lawyer and to take a case from the trial court to the Supreme Court.